Our strategic approach, attention to detail and accountability means that quality and standards are maintained to a high standard.
Our Property Managers are experienced commercial property managers who are dedicated to providing a premium service and handle the following areas:
- Lease administration
- Collection and accounting of income
- Proactive and continued attention to rent arrears
- Undertaking all CPI, fixed and market rent reviews
- Facilitating remittances to the landlord’s nominated bank account
- Maintain a bank guarantee and security deposit register
- Preparing annual income and expenditure budgets
- Scrutinize all building outgoings
- Code and release all statutory and operational expense invoices
- Monitoring and commenting on the performance of the property against the budget (if and when required)
- Monthly financial reporting
- Regularly inspecting the property
- Submitting all incident reports in respect of potential claims
- Prepare, submit and manage all insurance claims
- Negotiating with third parties in minimizing conflict and litigation
- Monitor and report on the building’s energy efficiencies
- Continued monitoring of the Building’s Statutory charges and Operating expenses to ensure they are in line with Budgeted Expectations and advise on any cost producing or cost saving measures that may be achieved
- Regular and close liaison with the Tenant/s
- Optimization of the performance of the building’s facilities and services
- Monitor performance of the Building’s appointed contractors and ensuring the most competitive pricing is maintained
- Re-tendering of maintenance contracts in conjunction with the Facilities Manager
- Annual reconciliation of outgoings
- Maintaining a critical date register
- Provision of proposals and management of capital expenditure
- Maintain NABERS Rating and comply with legislative requirements in achieving same
- Compliance with the provisions of all acts, regulations, by laws and requirements of regulatory authorities
- Site and contractor risk management
Facilities management forms an essential component of the asset management strategy of any property and given the ever increasing importance placed on building compliance and the potential heavy monetary penalties imposed by Government bodies for non-compliance with legislative requirements, we have recently appointed a specialist in-house Facilities Manager.
Our Facilities Management services not only focus on meeting the building’s compliance needs from an Essential Safety Measures perspective, but our service also extends to:
- Contractor Risk Management
- Site Inductions
- OH&S requirements
- NABERS Auditing and Energy efficiency and sustainability
- Preparation and maintenance of annual risk assessments
- Preparation and tracking of planned, preventative maintenance
- 24 Hour Facilities Manager on Call
- Refurbishment and project management of capital works programs
- Legislative compliance
Trust Accounting Systems
Lemon Baxter has invested in a highly sophisticated property accounting and management system called CMS – Manhattan Asia. The CMS system produces the latest in window based financial reports both on a Cash & Accrual basis.
Our Trust Department is overseen by our Trust Accountant, Pam Sproule who has over 20 years’ experience as a Trust Account operator in commercial property.
We have the facility to bank your funds directly into your account or by cheque. We will cater to your preferred method of payment and provide you with a timely financial report either by mail or email.
Essential Safety Measures Compliance
Owners of all commercial/industrial properties have ongoing legal obligations to undertake and maintain Essential Safety Measure compliance. If not undertaken severe financial penalties may apply.
Our Management Team will ensure the compliance needs of your investment property fully comply.
Meet the Team
Justin Clinch is our Director in the Property Management Department with 20 years’ experience managing property Justin oversees a Department of 2 dedicated Senior Property Managers, an in-house Facilities Manager and a Trust Accounting Team.
TELL US WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Contact a director today to discuss your property management requirements.